Thursday, October 6, 2011

Preparation


I slept until almost 10 last night. I needed the rest. I need more; nevertheless, I will be looking for employment starting tomorrow. I am believing God for a variety of things right now. But, foremost among them is that my relationship with him will be the primary focus of my life from this point on. I know there are a lot of things I have to accomplish. But, none of them matter unless like Moses said,"If Thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence." I am not doing any Ministry for about three months. I need the time. I was told that I am currently facing 4 of the 10 most stressful things a person can face; my score fell into the range of sickness, death, suicide. And, as you can see I am still breathing -thank the lord for that. I am not sick-thank the Lord and Dawniqua Linyear for that, and I am not foolish enough to commit suicide. I have to much to do for those whom God loves. I am in a place of healing, a place of refuge. I am in no condition to give; I only need to receive. Being a Pentecostal I believe the Holy Spirit works through me an communicates with me. I will be writing everything that I believe God is telling me. Whom I will marry, What will be the name of my church, what denomination I will be under, how I should pray for my kids, Where I will be employed, How I will survive the winter, How I will get around with no car. I need God to move for me in all of these areas and more. I think the next Blog I will start with my testimony and the dream I had that changed my life forever.

Endure

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yah will bless you baby, I love you.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to lay down now, I love you. May Yah guard your dreams.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning baby, May Yah bless all that you do today. I am looking forward to reading your post on your dream.

Anonymous said...

I going to run a few errands and when I come back I will continue with part 2 of the lesson. Later baby

Anonymous said...

That is a cute pic, you and the little boy.