Monday, May 9, 2011

First Day of PHD program at Regent University School of Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship


Well this my first day in my PhD program. The first feeling you get in this program is fear. You are constantly told how challenging this program is. But, the great thing about being at a Christian University is that you are told "if God called you here, you will finish." So far the key word I have heard is "time management or capacity." Everyone here has the aptitude to be here, but does everyone here have the time. Right now the statics show that only 50% of the people who start the program actually finish it. Lord Help me. My hope is that this program will make me a better pastor, a better teacher, and a better believer. This is kind of how I live my life..."strive to be great, and live your life to make others great--for the Glory of God. With all that is going on in my life, it will be God and His grace alone that enables me to get through it...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, study to show thyself approved unto Yah! ~Shon