Monday, June 21, 2010

I got this personal prophecy on April 17 of 2010

Well I just had a Word from the Lord for you which I recieved when we sat in the same area during the worship. The Lord impressed upon me to share with you that the feeling of uneasiness and unrest that you have been feeling in your Spirit about the future of your life and ministry is from him. God is getting ready to uproot and reposition you but you will face great opposition even from those close to you. Trust your heart, act bold and launch out into the deep as you are entering a new season in your life and ministry. God has given you the Green light.


2 comments:

Terry said...

Hi There,

This seemed to fit my situation.
I lost my job as Finance Director at The Salvation Army in Chicago in early May. I had felt discomfort for some time there.

However I'm having difficulty finding another job / ministry and am concerned about my family. We live in one of their houses and will have to move.

I felt called to this position four years ago and am therefore a little confused over losing it and have lost my confidence in my career field. Not sure what to do now but I will keep looking.

Would appreciate your prayers.

Terry

Unknown said...

Hey Terry I am praying for you now. It so easy to say trust God. But learning how to trust him is an entirely different matter. Fight every moment you have during this time to get into His presence. Only there will you find peace and direction. God is working something into your heart. Allow Him to do it. Press into Him...even in the desert.