Friday, June 24, 2011

Missions Trip

Hey going to make a quick post today. I am here in the Dominican Republic on a missions trip for Calvary Revival Church. Things are going well. We are helping out a great church http://www.hope4drnow.org/hope4drnow.org/Home.html. We have been ministering at their vacation bible school, village church, and through their outreach ministry. This ministry is run by pastor Ruben and Vicki Dominguez, who have eight children. The church has two other local ministries under it, and they have aspirations of starting a orphanage. I have had trouble up loading the videos to the blog so I resolved to put the all of them on my facebook page. Check out the journey...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could not view the video but it sounds like your doing a wonderful job and having a good time. Shon