Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Ministry in Minnesota

This is a kind of look at God post. So enjoy...Well God is so good. And, believe me one day all wrongs will be righted so just trust in Him. This week I am up in Minnesota where I was asked to preach this Sunday at the Edge Christian fellowship in Rodgers. Rodgers is about 15 min drive from Downtown Minneapolis. I am also going to be speaking at the Minnesota Teen challenge, which is one of the largest teen challenge establishments in the country. I had a great time ministering there last time. Furthermore, the christian chronicle will be doing an article on what has been doing through me recently. And, lastly I have been asked to do a radio interview with KTIS, which is the largest Christan radio station in the US. God is moving...and I pray I can continually magnify his name. Now the funny thing is I found out about this interview on Monday. Tuesday i received the questions for the interview check out the questions:

· Question 1#: We heard that you played against another former Minnesota Viking in High School, and had a connection with him in college and the pro’s, can you tell us about that?

o Randy Moss

· Question # 2: Players had a definition for what the NFL stood for what was that?

o Not For Long

· Question #3 What did the fame of the NFL bring?

o Many good things but it also brought a lot of Shallow Friendships

· Question #4 How you decided to get into the ministry?

o Journey of discovering what my true calling was

· Question #5 You have said to people that your first time through school your grades were not the best, you even had an acronym for what your report card looked like, tell us now what you have achieved after football when it comes to your education?

o Earned a double Masters from Regent University in Business and Divinity, and will be starting PHD Program this spring.

o Recognized by Regent as top Divinity Student of the year / also an Academic all American

· Question #6 You have traveled overseas, where did you go and what was that like?

o Haiti, Bosnia,

· Question #7 What brought you back to The Twin Cities?

o Speaking at Minnesota Teen Challenge, and a local Church

· Question #8 You have recently started a non-profit ministry, can you tell us about that?

o Envision Immanuel

If you want to ask a fun question, Anthony also worked out/tried out for The Green Bay Packers (kind of like Brett Favre a Viking and a Packer)


Look at question #1 again...Now the funny thing is on Tuesday night I found out that Randy Moss may be traded to the Vikings...And on Wednesday morning I found out that he was traded. I don't know, but I think God is doing something.


2 comments:

Ben Komanapalli Jr said...

This is great stuff man!! Glad for what God is doing!! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Yes, Yah is good! His Ruach ha Qodesh is definitely upon you, congratulations! -Shonta