Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Come to Tulsa with me!



Dear Ministry Partner,

I want to extend an invitation for you to join me at a unique and exciting event coming April 8-10, 2010 in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Empowered21: The Global Congress on Holy Spirit Empowerment in the 21st Century. This unprecedented 3-day gathering will bring together Spirit-empowered believers from around the world. In addition to life changing general sessions and powerful times of worship, Empowered21 will include 210 individual Learning Conversations in over 30 Learning Tracks. These informative, interactive sessions will be taught by many of today’s foremost leaders and experts in the body of Christ.

I will be leading a learning conversation session entitled The Future of the Church, Youth and Sports: How the Church Can Impact Youth in a Culture of the Athlete as part of the Empowered for Today's Urban Challenge learning track. I would love to have you join me at Empowered21 and participate in the conversation I am hosting. You can get all of the details about this unique gathering, including a full listing of speakers, worship leaders and learning tracks, on the web at www.empowered21.com or by calling 877.473.2010. Registration for all 3 days is as low as $59/person with even lower rates for groups. Check it out and prayerfully consider being a part of Empowered21.

I look forward to seeing you in Tulsa!

Don’t Miss It!

Anthony Bass

You can view exciting details and most of the Learning Conversations in the 12 page digital preview guide at www.empowered21.com/preview_guide.