Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Thank you!

Thank you Friends and Family,
I really appreciate your helping me to achieve my financial goals for the Bosnian and Dominican Republic mission trips. You really did a wonderful thing.
Your contribution meant that I will be able to effectively minister the love of Christ to Children on both sides of the planet. I will be leading two teams in two countries that are economically depressed and troubled with monolithic religious animosity. These kids are going to be so happy to see a former professional football player who loves Jesus.
Imagine the look on their faces when they get the good news that they can now play American Football with a former football player—please pray for me. Talk about investing your talents for the Kingdom. Thank you for your sacrifice.
If you ever need me to help with a charitable cause of your own, please let me return the favor. I'm pretty good at teaching the Bible so if I can help out in anyway, please let me know.
Again, thanks so much for all you've done!
Cordially,
Minister Anthony Bass

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, I know you will teach the children well. May Yah watch over you and keep you safe, in the name of Yahoshua Ha Mashiach, Amein. ~Shon