Thursday, June 3, 2010

Please pray that:

• I would continue to love everyone as much I can.

• I would put family first by tending to their needs

• I would do whatever is truly in my power to do for the ministry

• I would just take care of my family and my health.

• I would spend more time with department leaders.

• I would express more emotions when I communicate.

• I would show people that I care about them and that I am concerned for their well being.

• I would follow my passion and go with what God placed in my heart!

• I would balance meekness with some assertiveness when it comes to implementing strategies to better the ministry.

• I would exercise authority in the midst of opposition.

• I would trust God to keep me as I press forward, sometimes stepping on toes to do His will.

• I would be mindful to smile and speak if need be at not only people in the church but on the street.

• I would not break confidences in trying to help people out with information.

• I would in accordance with the prophecies previously made about me, wage the good warfare, holding faith and a good conscience.

• I would fan into flame the gift of God within me.

• I would always be sober-minded, endure suffering, do the work of an evangelist, fulfill my ministry.

• I would not let anyone despise me for my youth.

• I would set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.

No comments: