Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Our Wants

ACCEPTANCE – I want to be warmly received without condition.
GRACE – I want something good (e.g., forgiveness) that I don’t deserve.
CONNECTION – I want to be united to others.
COMPANIONSHIP – I want deep, intimate relationships.
SUCCESS – I want to achieve or accomplish something.
SELF-DETERMINATION – I want to have independence and free will.
UNDERSTANDING – I want to be known.
LOVE – I want to feel attractive to others.
VALIDATION – I want to be valued for who I am.
COMPETENCE – I want to have skills and ability that bring success.
RESPECT – I want to be admired and esteemed.
WORTH – I want to feel important.
HONOR – I want to feel like a priceless treasure.
COMMITMENT – I want to have unconditional security in relationships.
SIGNIFICANCE – I want to have meaning and purpose.
ATTENTION – I want to be noticed.
COMFORT – I want to feel a sense of well-being.
SUPPORT – I want to be cared for.
APPROVAL – I want to be liked and accepted.
WANTED – I want to be sought after.
SAFETY – I want to feel protected and secure.
AFFECTION – I want to feel fondness and warmth.
TRUST – I want to have faith in others.
HOPE – I want confidence that I will get what I love and desire.
JOY – I want to feel satisfied and happy.

http://smalley.cc/?s=affection+&x=0&y=0

No comments: