Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Greatest fears...




Greatest fears...

I have found an interesting phenomena; no one wants to face their "greatest fear(s)." [Neither did I] But, having been face-to-face with several of mine, I now realize sometimes God allows those fears to come upon us to show us HE has the strength to bring us through even our "greatest fears." Many run from this type of test, but for the called it is essential to pass the "greatest fear" test. It is necessary to believe God is trustworthy in every situation; even in your darkest. There is no test as affective in deepening your trust in God as this one is. Having passed this test you will be ready and willing to be used by God in any situation to give Him glory! Remember they are our fears not God's!!

Job 3:25 "For (A)what I fear comes upon me,
And what I dread befalls me.

2 comments:

David said...

I agree!

Anonymous said...

Yes, this is so. A great fear overcame me, then when I praying Psalms 7 it said in God is my trust. It was as if God spoke to my spirit and said "you do not trust me if you fear. Then He lead me to Psalms 127 "Accept the Lord build the house they labor in vain that build it, Accept the Lord keep the city the watchman watches it vain" it was as if He were saying all power was in Him,all He says are safe and blessed will be blessed. But the best was when I went to Psalms 37 verses 39 and 40 -But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD, he is their strength in the time of trouble, And the LORD shall help them and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked and save them, BECAUSE THEY TRUST IN HIM". I have decided to trust God and not let fear grip me!